Friday, April 15, 2005

Hearbeat No. 6

It is so nice to let out all your feelings inside. All the bitter things that happened during the past few months.

I attended the BioSoc's LTS 3 days ago. Beach was the venue of the LTS. It was very relaxing. Nature really soothes the mind and soul. With some friends around, this really helped a lot.

I felt a little ache, but I didnt sing karaoke this time. I dont know why. I just didnt feel like it. I reminisced the time when i was with my bestfriends, singing karaoke till two in the morning. I sang so many sentimental songs, i felt bad, i made a decision, my heart ached. i sang love songs, esp the song Color Everywhere, but still, my heart ached.

Well, i was contented with the people who sang karaoke. Just singing along with them made me feel happy. Happy people makes me happy too.

We had a conversation about what happened to me. What happened to a wonderful relationship that blossomed and would have turned out good. That strucked me so much.. I felt i was taken back through time and recalled everything. I recalled the sleepless nights that I kept on thinking, the decision i had to make, the feeling that i was to be sure of, the words i wanted to say. I recalled the nights when i just laid down and "day dreamed" of what will happen after i say those words. Then, i had a plan. I planned the day that i was going to tell everything. That day came, it happened, but the words that i wanted to say didnt come out... Only i knew the reason why...

Going through this chapter of my life, i learned a few things. I made a little mistake. But no matter how little this is, it would still have a big impact on yourself. This time, i had the courage to tell. At least now, i planned to tell. Although things didnt turn out what it should be. I guess what i thought was an irony was right after all..

Being with the right person at the wrong time...

But the memories were good. I became happy. Thank you... I know your happy too.

No comments: