Sunday, January 16, 2005

Lovers in Paris

the Korean series is coming to an end in 2 weeks. what a nice story...

Friday's episode was, for me, the most touching episode. I seldom go into tears when watching melodramas. but this one really got me. maybe this was the 3rd show that i watched that i got tears hehe 1st one was a Korean film, Sunflower. The second one was another Korean series, Summer Scent. and this was the third one.

The main character, Vivian, really sacrificed their relationship of leaving Carlo, her boyfriend. The scene in the park wherein Vivian asked carlo to buy ice cream for her. This was the time wherein she would leave Carlo. This particular scene was soooo good. Vivian crying as she watches Carlo go and find an ice cream store and later leaving him. This really made my tears fall. Ang babaw ko no? nakakahiya. but that's me hehe

Channel 67 HuaYu Dian Shi is also showing Lovers in Paris, every mondays to fridays @ 8pm. Tomorrow is 10th episode already hehe im going to watch this although, dubbed in Chinese naman. hehe I want to see an undubbed version hehe

anyway, Prelims week! Wish me luck!!! One week of EXAMS! ....

No comments: