Sunday, January 23, 2005

Hey shorty, it's my Dad's BDay

My dad's birthday is today! :D weeee well, we went to the mall and ate lunch. My diet is RUINED again.. hehe Dad's Ultimate Buffet kasi! hehe

Anyway, was busy yesterday!

Because it's the Pope Leo Awards entries deadline on monday. And the EB just told us Friday! we were shocked and crammed the whole thing this Saturday! i wasnt able to go early in our meeting because i have to be in our office while my mum and dad are away. Good thing my parents went home early and i was able to go to our supposed meeting in UST. I came very late and they were about to finish the articles. So all i did was to boost their morale! hehe

Afterwards, we went to SM North to have the pics printed. And i was surprised how it all turned out to be very CHEAP! hehe only 190 pesos for 20 pictures! Shocking huh! ehehe
anyway, i did a little shopping while we waited for the pics to be printed. We had an hour. I went to cyberzone to buy a print cartridge for my printer. Melle, on the other hand, was able to buy her baby iPOD a leather pouch. (gastos! mahal!) hehehe Then guess what came with the print cartridge? A FREE SHREK 2 VCD!!! I havent watched that movie!

Then one hour passed, and we got the pictures. and it was sooo clear and beautiful. The images were great!

Then we we went our own ways, i have to stay in SM to wait for my parents to pick me up. And therefore i went to have my hair cut! hehe

That was really a tiring day! :D


No comments: