Wednesday, May 21, 2008

On Airbus A380! :D

I'm having my long waited vacation! :D May 20, 2008, I was on flight SQ919 to Singapore. I left the Philippines 6:00pm. Arrived in Singapore 9:30 pm, where I waited for 2 hours for my next flight to London on board SQ322 11:30pm. SQ322 is Airbus A380, the biggest airplane to date. And I must say! ANG GANDA! It is really quieter, I was on Economy class, and the seat is a ''bit'' bigger. 10inches!!! 10 inches LCD screen! may USB, LAN, and Video out pa. Meron din electric plug so you can charge or use your laptop.

I arrived in London May 21, 2008 5:55am.. (12:55pm Philippine Time). And now typing this on my aunt's laptop. ;) Medyo bum muna ako ngayon, since kakarating ko lang, bukas na siguro ako mamamasyal :P here are some shots.. also posted separately in the photos section of my multiply site

the 10 inch screen

the whole entertainment system. with the controls, the usb slot, lan slot, and video out slot

No comments: