Friday, April 04, 2008

Veni, Vidi, Vici PHARMA!!!!

after a week long studying for the Pharmacology remedials, I passed the remedials! whew!

I was quite shocked when I received a text message that I was in the list for Pharmacology remedials.. my heart dropped.. I really didn't want to study them all ALL OVER AGAIN.. :(

But still, I gathered up some courage and accepted the challenge.. (kahit no choice talaga haha). Kidding aside.. I guess it's still a blessing for me that I took the remedials. I can more or less say that I understood pharmacology better. I had a week to study.. no other distractions unlike nung may pasok na ang daming subjects na inaaral. And memory retention is longer, hopefully. Kasi I'm not studying it just to get a good grade for the quizzes or exams. I'm studying it to understand it better.

When I was reviewing my previous exams, I can't believe how stupid I was to even choose the WORST answer, no connection to the questions. hehe ;) Learn from your previous mistakes. :P

V-neck here I come!!! :D

No comments: