Sunday, April 13, 2008

I'm TAGGED!!!!

Well, I thought this only existed in Youtube, since I heard it from Happy Slip :P good thing it's not on youtube since i don't think i'll be showing my video over the net.

And now MELLE tagged me!!!!! grrrr i shouldn't have read that blog entry! haha oh well..

so for those who is quite new to "tagging," it's main purpose is to get people to share to the world about the tag instruction. so for this time, melle's tag is "The M's in my Life" and here's the instruction

instructions: list 10 words starting with M that are related to you and explain why/how/what. then you need to choose 10 person that you'll be tagging back and a new letter to start with. don't forget to inform the person you'll be tagging though.. and no TAGGING back! :P ***(melle! you forgot to inform me :P haha
AT ANG HIRAP naman ng "M"!!!!! )

  1. Music - my first love, never a day na walang music, can't live without this ;) pagstressed, konting music lang solve na ako ;)
  2. Micmic - one of the triumverates! He was one of the new friends that i've known nung nalipat ako sa Section A during 6th grade. Last grade sa elem tapos biglang nalipat hehe, and we still continued to be friends kahit nung 1st year naging section C ako, tapos 2nd year naging Section B until the 4th year. Still eventhough one year ko lang sila nakasama sa Section A, I think kaya nawalan ng SectionC nung grade 6 was for me to meet my bestfriends in the future, and I'm very thankful that they are my bestfriends. Siguro sila na ung best of the bestfriends. ;)
  3. Melle - ang pinakapakulit na naging kaibigan ko. got to know her when I joined the BioSoc family. she made it a lot easier for me to get along with others. although nagkakaroon ng konting tampuhan, di mo yan matitiis :P
  4. MnM's - one of my favorite chocolate. lalo na ung may rice crispies. yum! now i'm craving for one haha "Melts in you mouth, not in your hand!"
  5. Mickey Mouse - my FAVORITE Disney character! He's very smart and very funny. The classic cartoon, liked by kids in the past, present, and future :D
  6. Messenger Bag - what'll i do without this. very useful, you can almost make it as a school bag, a gadget bag, travel bag, etc! :P
  7. Mac (Powerbook G4) - i know... Powerbook pa ung tawag sa aking Mac, but it's the older brother of the present MacbookPro. The best laptop i've ever had! Kudos to Apple! You make the best hardware and software! Take that Microsoft!
  8. Magazines - very informative, lahat mapa-scientific like (National Geographic Magazine, Scientific American), mapa-health and fashion (Men's Health), and mapa-gadgets and technology (T3), never failed to entertain me ;) syempre meron ding.. haha :P
  9. Mario - another classic! this time in the gaming world. Never a game of Mario that I got bored. nung ni-remake ung Super Mario Bros. game for the Nintendo DS, really have to have one! :D Great game! Kung may Wii lang ako for sure, hindi mawawala ang Mario games! :D
  10. "M" - naging crush ko ito haha :P matagal din baka na-getover.. :P sa mga nakakaalam, SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
So there! Took me 2 days to fill this up! Mahirap din pala! So... who should I tag??? so a new letter.. and the magic letter is ......
"A"

so for the persons i'm tagging.. you'll do the letter "A", the instructions are up there :P and NO TAGGING BACK!!!! and here are the person i'm tagging...

  1. MicMic
  2. Charlene
  3. Elissa
  4. Howard
  5. Irene
  6. Jam
  7. Jazel
  8. Phobee
  9. Leslie
  10. Leigh
Good luck!!! :D

No comments: