Wednesday, December 26, 2007

On top of Taipei 101

So instead of directly going to Taichung (where our relatives are and where we always stay), this time, we went to Taipei (my favorite city, because of commuting and touring convenience MRT!)

Been awhile since we went to Taipei when we go home to Taiwan. So today, we went to the National Palace Museum, and the displays/exhibits were different for the last time we went there when I was on Taiwan Study tour with Mic and company around year 2000. Parang naiba ung mga displays, which I think is a good thing since sabi sa National Geographic Channel, there are still a lot of the Qing Dynasty treasures that are yet to be restored and showed to the public. Marami talaga. If you'de seen the documentary from NGC you'll know what I mean. No pic taking inside the museum kaya.. too bad.. hehe

anyway, after that we went to Taipei 101. LAst time I went there, ginagawa pa, if you'll go through my blog way way back.. 2-3 years ago, i think. may mga pics na nakapost. Sa labas lang kami nun and the mall inside lang ung open. This time, we were able to go up until the 89th floor, where the Damper is located (the damper is like a shock absorber for the building. Again, pag napanood niyo ung documentary sa NGC, you'll know what I mean hehe. will post pictures once I get back to the philippines kasi nakalimutan ko ung USB ng digicam.

for the mean, some pics from my phone na lang hehe

No comments: