Tuesday, April 17, 2007

So... Who are the 3 Senatoriables you WON'T VOTE this coming May Elections?

I actually read this in the blog, Political Pinoy wherein the blogger also got the idea from an email of his readers. The email. went like this:

I got this idea from RJTV when I was channel-surfing last night. This show was hosted by an old lady, who had the strangest voice I had ever heard, and 2 old men who does nothing on the show, but to sit down at both ends of the old lady. Their topic was �Name 3 Senatoriables You Wont Vote For?�.
Now, I ask you. WHO ARE THE 3 SENATORIABLES YOU WONT VOTE FOR? And explain why you wont vote for them!
My 3 Senatoriables that I wont vote for:
1. Alan Peter Cayetano - He is a member of the Cayetano dynasty in Senate. His father, whom I regard as a good Senator, was the late Sen. Renato �Compa�ero� Cayetano. His sister is current Senator, Pia Cayetano. Tapos sasama pa siya? Hello? Hu-hu!

2. Koko Pimentel - Remember his political ad? Its something that talks about their surname. So - - - what about their name? It doesn�t mean that if your father is good, you�re good too. Remember the political satire/allegory of the old Kapamilya sitcom �Abangan ang Susunod na Kabanata�?

3. Richard Gomez -Wala siyang kredibilidad, porket ba hindi siya kukunin ng GO para tumakbo, didkit naman siya sa administrasyon. Tapos nung hindi siya pinatakbo ng administrasyon, nag-independent naman siya! What a sore loser!

Now? Who are the 3 Senatoriables you wont vote for?

The blogger also posted his 3 Senatoriables:
As for me, the 3 Senatoriables that I won't vote for are:

1. Alan Peter Cayetano - I hate political dynasty esp. in the Senate. His father, whom I consider as a good senator, is the late Sen. Renato Cayetano. His sister is incumbent senator, Pia Cayetano. 2 members of the same family is just not my cup of tea. (with that i am adding the Estrada's and the Pimentel's too) Plus, i seriously doubt that he has anything to show for in terms of accomplishment in Congress or in his district except that he consistently targets the First Family just for the heck of media attention and projection to land on national early evening newscasts without any proof at all.

2. Antonio Trillanes - I hate mutineers. Wala silang disiplina. They should exhaust means within the system first before doing something which will definitely hurt the economy and the institutions we have.

3. Gringo Honasan - I hate mutineers period.

Now, who are the 3 Senatoriables you won't vote for?
0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o

This was really a great idea! I also thought of the candidates I won't vote for but there are MANY of them...
anyways, my TOP 3 Senatoriables I won't vote for are:
  1. Chavit Singson - He is not very credible. Although I'm not a supporter of Erap, I can't help but wonder why this guy suddenly spoke ill of Erap. What are his reasons? Why did he suddenly betrayed Erap? And one more thing, I was able to watch one of the episodes of ABS-CBN's Forum 2007, which featured 3 Senatoriables, each from a different party, and had a little debate. Topic of the episode where Chavit Singson was one of the candidates was about Corruption. With him were Kiko Pangilinan and Peter Cayetano. I was surprised that Chavit Singson was "bobo." His answers didn't connect with the questions. there was also this question from the panels that he didn't even understand! His answers were crap! I don't want to have a Senator who speaks crap all the time!
  2. Richard Gomez - (can i also include Ceasar Montano?) - anyway, as much as I don't want "artistas" in the political realm, Richard Gomez is one guy who I don't trust either. I was wondering why does he keep on pushing himself into the political parties, first was the opposition, then the administration. What the? He's worser than the "balimbings." I remembered that he also represented a party-list before, pero natalo ata. I don't like his guts and attitude. We can all see how bad his attitude is even on television. Sour-graping on the Kapamilya network, kasi wala siyang project then jumped into the Kapuso network. As if he's a good actor or host.. Tapos host pa siya ng ASAP? As if he has a good voice.. And now Senator? Hah! How desperate...
  3. Tessie Aquino-Oreta - First, the dancing, then the jumping to the administration ticket, then the "I'm Sorry." Are these people really that desperate!?
To be honest, I don't see enough credibility with the Senatorial candidates.. even the local candidates.. Politics in the Philippines is really really trash... but there is a candidate I will surely vote for, Chiz Escudero!

Kayo ba? Who are the 3 Senatoriables that you WON'T VOTE?

No comments: