Thursday, April 12, 2007

Korean MVs

I can't help but notice how nicely done Korean Music Videos are. Most of their videos usually star tv/movie actors and actresses. And usually you won't see the song artist in the videos. I once watched a documentary regarding korean music videos in ArirangTV. They said that this brought about the trend in the Korean Music Industry, making the song more appealing to the people. And I'm not talking about songs that are part of OSTs of a movie. These are songs from the artists' album (called singles). Comparing it to American MVs, I must say that Korean MVs are way way way better! Movie Quality talaga! :D And they are very touching ;) Here are some of the Korean MVs. Some of my fav songs :D

SG Wannabe- Partner for Life


SG Wannabe - Slow (the continuation of the first video)


KangTa and Vanness - 127 Day


Brian Joo - 일년을 겨울에 살아 (I Live A Year In The Winter)


Se7en - 잘할게 - I Will Do Well



And many more! :D Oh, one more thing... I think this one is very nice too, not quite sure, but this MV is like introducing the new album of the artist. They are SG Wannabe and the album is Sentimental Chord. The MV contained 3 songs from the new album. Very nice :D The MV is 21 mins long, it was split into 3 parts in youtube. Here they are ;)

1/3

2/3

3/3


No comments: