Tuesday, March 27, 2007

First Year Med.. coming to an end.

"time really flies" But this year was the longest year of my life! Just 10 months ago, I was enrolling for medicine, which was also the longest enrollment I had in UST. And now, we have just finished our first comprehensive exams! 2 weeks full of exams! whew! What an experience!

My blog has been left in the dust for quite some time. Only got to update it just once every month or maybe no update at all. It was really hard not to be able to write. And I'm getting rusty already! All these exams full on ABCDs.. full of medical terminologies.. memorizing.. analyzing.. it's draining my creative juices! Although we had some little creative activities in med, but they were not quite enough. And doing these creative fun things in just a little time and being paired with exams, how can we squeeze out our creative juices! :P

So here comes summer.. what am i going to do, without anything to study.. anything to read.. anything to highlight.. :P guess I have to open some of my books this summer and keep on reading! hahah just joking! Well, i have no definite plan yet, but I really want to work. Keep myself busy! I'm currently eyeing on this English tutoring job, online. Found some in JobsDB.com I was also eyeing on medical transcription. At least its quite related to my course. C'est la vie! Or maybe just enjoy bumming throughout the summer! :P Definitely i have to lose weight!!! minus 1000cal off my diet to lose 2 lbs per week! That's Biochem for you! :P Oh well..

Now.. I'm bored...

No comments: