Sunday, December 03, 2006

GMasked! :D

I was so curious the first time i heard about GMask. As quoted from their website www.gmask.com.ph , the concept of gmask is...
We use a wafer-thin protective film, 100% made in Japan , which is strong enough to withstand the printing and lamination process. This film is only a few microns thick (1 micron = 0.001mm) and is so thin that it feels natural to the touch. Furthermore, it can be easily removed in the future without any traces of residue. This material is scratch, water and weather resistant and can protect your electronic gadgets from 5 to 7 years.
You leave your gadget with them for a minimum of 45mins to a max of 90mins which will depend on what kind of gadget that you have. The price ranges from Php995 for a celphone to a whooping Php3000++ for Laptops. I had my PDA Gmasked, it cost me at about Php1345. Choosing the design was the hardest part. There were many kinds of designs from animes to abstract designs. Watching the staff do the Gmasking was a little nerve-racking, but it was very interesting. It didnt seem so hard as I thought it would be. And the end-product, my HP iPaq rw6828 was a babe! :P

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



it's definitely worth it ;) Next stop.. would be my Powerbook Chelsea! ;) They also have the option wherein you could give your own design :D Very tempting...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I ran across your blog... I wonder if its alright to include it in our newest page on gmask. the Gmask Blogs.. its a page where we help promote bloggers who blog about gmask, here's the link http://www.gmask.com.ph/gmask_blogs.html

hope its alright..if yes, please email me directly at ericchao@gmask.com.ph

thank you very much

Eric Chao
Gmask Phils