Saturday, August 27, 2005

Shopping... hehe

I know.. it's unlikely of a guy to shop hehe but what the heck! it was my bday last wednesday! hehe so what did i do today? after a half tiring day helping here around the house, i went to Megamall to buy some things for myself. A little present for myself. a breather for everything for the past 3 months!

Bought myself a new polo, and a new pair of shoes. Well, the shoes part was a gift from my Uncle coz he gave me a 1000 pesos Gift certificate from Girbaud. hehe :D so more or less got it for free. First time to buy something from Folded N Hung shop. Well, today was the shops opening in Megamall so they had this little fashion show. the girls were HOT! whew! hehe too bad one of the girl i liked had a boyfriend. hehe Their shirts are good, definitely going to buy from there again. If i have money again. Lastly, bought 2 new CDs. been awhile since i bought CDs. One was my favorite band, U TURN's, new album, BY REQUEST. and the second one was my all time favorite artist Craig David, The Story Goes... the album came out 2 days before my bday! Well, after today, I'm broke again! need to save up!!!

No comments: