Tuesday, May 31, 2005

One week old Mac User

it's been a week since i got my powerbook and switching to the Mac interface

all i can say is WOW, everyday, my Mac amaze me..

it's like im looking at a new world.. and now i realize how Windoze is lagging behind..

although i can't totally say that im going smoothly with my mac.. first of all, hard to find softwares for it.. YM in mac sucked.. very old version.. no Launchcast, no avatars... MSN Messenger also sucked...

but as the days gone by.. with the help of some newly acquainted "muggers" from www.philmug.ph, ive found some solutions to my problem.. Limewire, P2p sharing.. this is where i got my Photoshop CS and MS Office 2004 for Mac, although i still can't find Virtual PC 7... darn.,..

nextly, someone suggested to me to use Adium.. a multiMessenger which supports MSN, YM, and luckily AVATARS! hehenow i can post pics :D

lastly, IRC client.. mIRC only supported Wind0ze.. i need one.. IRCle was not good.. it looked so bad... then just today, i found another IRC client for mac.. Colloquy.. very nice.. even better than mIRC.. hehe

oh yeah.. something's change about me caring for my stuffs... been wiping my Powerbook everytime hehe keeping it nice and clean.. having a Mac is like having a baby, read it from one of the posts @ philmug.. hehe i guess he was right...

my .Mac mail... marktu@mac.com ;)

No comments: