Sunday, May 08, 2005

Love letter for no One..

-- got this from somewhere=---

Hi!

I'd just like to say that I'm waiting here for you. I
just wonder if you'd still meet me someday. I know
that when that time comes, I'd be ready to commit
myself in a relationship. Maybe I haven't really
thought about committing to any relationship
because I still want to be as free as I am now. You
know what? Eventhough I think like this, I find it
sad and lonely because no one's here fot me to
care for as much as I can inly imagine. No one's
here for me to cry for when he gets hurt, yet still
keeps the feeling to himself. No one's here for me
to scold when he hurts his younger sister or when
he doesn't go to his classes, or when he forgets
his mother's birthday. No one's here for me to look
at when he sleeps like a baby when he gets
exhausted from school work. No one's here for me
to tease with girls who flirt with him. No one's here
by my side when all I want to do is look at the
stars and talk about the future, and look back at
the past.

I wonder if the wind will ever carry you here by my
side and stay with me forever, even if you go away
yet still love me for me no matter what, because I'd
love you for who you are no matter the distance
and no matter the circumstance. I wonder if I'd be
able to love someone the way I would as I imagine
to.

Sometimes, when I meet up with people by the
corridor, I think about the possibility that you may
be there. I'd wonder if you're the one I just passed
by a moment ago, or if you're the one I smiled at or
smile at everyday. Sometimes, I think if I'd meet
you in the future or if I have already met you or if I'd
meet you right after I write this letter.

At any rate, however, I'm missing you already, I
hope I'd meet you soon! I LOVE YOU!! *mwah* Till
next time.

No comments: