Friday, February 25, 2005

Shop!

bought a new belt for myself today! hehe good thing my mom gave me a go signal to buy one hehe

anyway, actually we went to SM to buy some stuffs for our newly renovated kitchen! and we went in to Marks and Spencer, and there i saw a belt that i liked, very simple yet classy (naks). guess shopping really makes u get over the long tiring bad week huh? now i know why girls like to shop! hehe but i also hate shopping, i easily get impatient hehe

and i even saw Eunice! funny thing was, we were facing each other already and she didnt seem to recognize me until i called her name! hehe tsk tsk eunice, u forgot me already ;) still remember the A1 days?! hehe she was with her mom :D

tom, im off to make our thesis proposal! hope we finish it early! :D

No comments: