Friday, December 31, 2004

im BACK!!!

i went to taiwan with my parents.

siyempre to visit my lola and pinsans and aunts and uncles there

grabe, kakapagod din

we went to Taipei. My favourite city in Taiwan kasi very convenient to go from places there because they have SUBWAY/ JieYun.

Dec 24th kami pumunta ng Taiwan. Nasa Taichung yung family namin so dun kami tumitira evrytime we go there. Then on the 27th, we went to Taipei, nagovernight kmi doon. We visited my Dad's cousin there.

Tapos siyempre, nagshopping ako ng CDs and DVDs hehe cost me around 6k magastos ako talaga. hehe

we also went to see the NEW TALLEST BUILDING in the WORLD. nde na daw un sa Malaysia tallest coz this new building exceeded Petronas Towers' height. The building in Taipei is called TAIPEI 101. 101 kasi 101 floors daw.

My lola (ah-ma) gave me NT$10,000 ampao. tapos my 2 aunts gave me 2,000 each.
tapos yun, natupad din ung isa kong wish, namagkaroon ng Sony Ericsson K700i. kakatuwa. im sooooo happy! :D

Grabe kanina.. we woke up 2:30am in the morning then went to the airport by 3:15am. We arrived at around 5:30am sa airport. Eh ung flight namin 7:35am pa.

Sobrang excited ata kami umuwi hehe kasi halos first time namin magONE week sa taiwan coz before parating 3-4days lang kami nandun.

Antok pa ako... tapos magpapaputok pa later...

No comments: