Sunday, August 29, 2004

meditar...

got into a conversation with my hs friends last night, it's been a long time since ive opened up to them. id never thought that im forgetful with to whom i tell my secrets to. hehe weird me...

of course, we talked about our so called "love life." i guess i was the most stupid person in the world, for hding my feelings for someone for 2 yrs. and for bearing to see her with her boyfriend. well, i couldnt say that im not hurt of anything, but really, when i last saw her (with her bf) i couldnt hide the fact of being hurt, for seeing her with that person. but of course, i've got to let this go. have to forget. but still, i couldnt say that ive completely forgotten her.

what is there to be jealous about, for ive never told her my feelings.. aaaahhh....

but now, really... it's Goodbye M.... im sorry.... 비얀해... 안녕히가세요... すみません メルヂ さん。。。さようなら。。。對不起, 再見...

Meditar... (to think)

No comments: