Sunday, August 29, 2004

Funny... those who have EX's

got this from a forum

> FRONT: As the days go by, I think of how lucky I
am
> INSIDE: That you're not here to ruin it for me.
>
> FRONT: I've always wanted to have someone to
hold, someone to love.
> INSIDE: After having met you, I've changed my
mind.
>
> FRONT: I must admit, you brought Religion in
my life.
> INSIDE: I never believed in Hell 'till I met you.
>
> FRONT: Looking back over the years that we've
been together, I can't help
> but wonder:
> INSIDE: What the hell was I thinking?
>
> FRONT: I always wanted to be rich, powerful,
and well respected.
> INSIDE: And while I'm dreaming, I wish you
weren't so **** ugly.
>
> FRONT: When we were together, you always
said you'd die for me.
> INSIDE: Now that we've broken up, I think it's
time you kept your promise.
>
> FRONT: I'm so miserable without you,
> INSIDE: It's almost like you're here.
>
> FRONT: If you ever need a friend...
> INSIDE: Buy a dog.
>
> FRONT: The only consolation i have when i think
of you
> INSIDE: is that Someday You'll be Gone.

No comments: