Sunday, July 13, 2008

Mamma Mia! Here I go again!

Finally, the movie was out. Basically did nothing yesterday and took the night off and watched Mamma Mia the Movie with my Mom.

I already watched Mamma Mia musical when I was in London. And was surprised that there was a movie version of the musical.

The movie was great. They were faithful to the Musical and I'm pretty happy with that. From the start till the end, really based on the musical. Kasi may "surprise" number sa ending ;) The actors/actresses were also great. I didn't know Meryl Streep could sing! Overall, ang galing niya! Pierce Brosnan, nice voice too, although it was funny when he starts to sing, ewan ko lang kasi siguro nasanay tayong makita siya na serious, then ito medyo comedy and may singing pa.

What I liked about the movie was the setting was great. Summer na summer. Maganda ung scenes. Nagawa nito ung mga hindi kayang gawin on stage like yung mga exagerration na ginawa nila sa song "Money, Money, Money," "Dancing Queen," and "Honey, Honey." As sabi ko nung musical, speechless din ako.

This movie is a MUST WATCH! It's like watching the musical din, but on a bigger stage. Kaya DONT MISS IT!!! ;)

No comments: