Saturday, January 19, 2008

APMC Medrrhythmia (Euphoria)

My first glee club competition! Finally decided to join Medicine Glee Club this school year. And I can say that I really have fun! Kahit toxic sa mga practices, masaya padin, it's not only for enjoying and meeting new friends, but it is also a stress-reliever. Singing is one of my passion talaga. Really missed the times nung sumali ako sa glee club nung high school.

Anyway, we joined APMC's Medrrhythmia which is an Inter-medicine school glee club competition. This year only 4 joined the contest, UST, DLSU, PLM, and AMS-PH. The choice piece was "Magtanim ay Di Biro" which is arranged by Fidel Calalang, which is sung by every choir. Then our contest piece was "Lord Make Me Thine Instrument". We won 2nd place.

Kahit toxic, sige parin sa practice! to my MGC family, ANG GALING NATIN!!! We were able to perform our piece very well! Congratulations sa atin!! :D MGC the BEST!!! :D

No comments: