Friday, September 17, 2004

Heartbeat no.1

time really flies...

3 more semesters to go, i'll be graduating college... and soon to enter medical school. But sometimes i wonder, would i be able to let go of my simple and fun life? Ive been thinking alot lately. THere are many things that come into my mind. Would i be a good doctor? Would i be successful? Would i find the girl of my dreams? Would i?

I have many weaknesses. I may sometimes be vulnerable. Someone special sees me as a person who is strong and someone who could reach his goals. someone who could do everything. But im not Superman. I may be very optimistic but i sometimes become pessimistic. Minsan natatakot ako sa mga pwedeng mangyaring masama. I'm afraid that sometimes i may not have the courage to face these problems.

I also miss my high school friends. I hope to see them soon. Especially, the triumverate. Namismiss ko na ung mga conversations every night. Kahit walang nagsasalita, im still happy coz i know they're still there.

*Sigh*

Heartbeat no.1

1 comment:

Kaka said...

yeah, i totally feel the same way. sometimes, i just want to fast forward to the future and see if everything turns out okay. i guess we share the same fears and worries. about true love and success...and yes, it's definitely nice knowing that there are people who'll support you no matter what. i just wanted to share that maybe the insecurities and worries are necessary because it's what makes things exciting and what makes life seem like an adventure. and overcoming those worries makes achievements seem more fulfilling and worthwhile ^o^ i think i'm kinda saying that to convince myself too. i'm sure God has His plans. All things will fall into place. Gambatte!!